Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Warhammer World



















Longest business trip ever! But on a day off I got to head up to warhammer world. Lucky for me Allan Bligh was in Bugman's bar. Unlucky for me work called and by the time we were done Allan had left. Still it is such a great experience. I heard all kinds if awesome rumors 'ahem' for fw products. I was told by a chap painting up 100 heresy era ultramarine terminators that emperors children are getting a beautiful squad with do much detail he had to buy them. Ultras are getting some great lolling minis as well.

Allan, if you ever stumble on this blog, I'd love to play a narrative game with you. I'll even bring my force across the pond.

Location:Charing Cross,London,United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. I´m going to London to watch Steelers play (I´m swedish) and thinking of going up to nottingham to checkout warhammer world, If I don´t do it now it may never happen.

    ReplyDelete