Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Tau Test:Blue



I am still trying out color schemes for tau. This guy was supposed to be my clean attempt, but between the iPhone photo and my painting skills it really does not look good. I think I may use grey and bolt gun stippled on the armor to see if that spices things up. As it stands I think I am going to use the legs from this model and the red armor from the previous model. Good thing I did not paint a whole squad at once right!

*EDIT my wife said add some battle damage, so I gave the the model the boltgun stipple and sepia treatment.

4 comments:

  1. I like this color scheme, it is very similar to an idea I had for my Eldar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour scheme is excellent in my opinion. The finished model with the battle damage is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. The Blue-Orange complement is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad choice ..... the main colors are good.

    ReplyDelete