Saturday, August 29, 2009

Combat Squad Done





I just finished two more marines so the Angels Tempest at least have one legal 5 man squad. Still lacking bases, perhaps when the rains end here in Cambridge I may go out and try to buy some basing material. I think they look better as a squad. So the Angels Tempest exist because I had to have surprise heart surgery, and while I am recovering I am staying with my parents. The Angles Tempest have no back story. There is no IA for them. Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Here's to a speedy recovery. I wish you the best.
    Seeing as you starter the Angels Temptest because of your heart, how about some how tying that in to their fluff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Schnitzel. There are other chapters of marines with heart iconography (the Lamenters, maybe?), so I think it would make plenty of sense to find some way to tie your army into the events of your personal life. It makes a great story to tell your opponent at the gaming table, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of have them as a successor chapter from the Lamenters, but fluff wise I am not sure they had any successors. The idea of having the gene curse taken away, and then them being given a second chance is pretty cool. Would a successor chapter work? I was thinking of adding white/bone check marks to each right blue knee pad as a form of decoration. The Iron Halo Skull symbol seems to fit in with rebirth as well.

    The latin version of the name is pretty cool:
    Angelus Tempestas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motto:Tempestas ingenero Verum: Storms Generate Truth

    ReplyDelete